We are recruiting for a Client Relationship Executive to join the team on a part-time basis.
Purpose of the role:
To manage and maintain relationships with existing and prospective clients, and to provide support where required to assist the smooth running of the business.
- Manage the CRM system, adding and maintaining contacts plus monitoring sales pipeline and project tasks
- Deal with inbound queries from clients and prospective clients
- Liaising with clients in a timely, professional and courteous manner
- Providing monthly updates and reports to clients and identifying any problems or opportunities for growth
- Maintaining regular telephone contact with past and prospective clients
- Attending networking events and meetings where required
- General administration duties relevant to the role, including bookkeeping and data input
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A confident, people person who can represent the company positively
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of external contacts
- Experience of working within a small office environment
- Experience of working with online systems, e.g. websites and CRM
- A working knowledge of LinkedIn and other social media
- An interest in sport is desirable
JDG Media is a digital agency, specialising in sport. We work with brands, professional clubs and governing bodies, publications, agencies and service providers in the industry.
This is a part-time role for 16 hours per week, though may evolve to a full-time position in the future if the candidate wishes and the business requires.
It will be based at our office in Warrington (Station House), next door to Warrington Central station.
£18,200 pro rata
Send a CV and covering letter highlighting your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 9th June.