JDG Media is a well-established business and we want you to help take it to the next level.
We provide media and communications for clubs, leagues and brands, predominantly in the sports industry.
Every day is different as we work on a range of different projects for clients, as well as running some of our own in-house channels. We pride ourselves in our personal approach and becoming engrained within each of our clients, meaning the opportunity is there for you to grow meaningful relationships and develop with the business.
About the role
We’re looking for someone who can help with the day-to-day running of the business, and have an understanding of the entire operation to ensure its smooth running.
- Managing relationships with clients (including contracts, time management, monthly reporting and identifying opportunities)
- Assist with managing accounts via online accountancy software
- Organising HR requirements of a small team (such as payroll, holidays, contracts)
- Liaising with external suppliers and contractors
- Managing deadlines for work, bills and payments
- Dealing with in-bound communications, via email or telephone
- Arranging appointments and interviews
- Helping to explore and plan new ideas and initiatives
- Ensuring a CRM tool is used to manage and monitor contacts and relationships
- General assistance to the team where needed
- Office management
What we need from you
An outgoing, enthusiastic and professional approach to bring the team together and help to give the best impression of the business.
Superb organisational skills and a desire to get to the bottom of any task
Proactive, honest and passionate about growing the business and being part of its success
Support and understanding of the various working interests of the MD
A people person with excellent communication skills, showing curiosity to build great relationships with new and existing contacts
Excellent computer skills, time management and organisation skills are a must!
We would also love you to have previous experience in an office manager or admin-type role, and an interest in sport is beneficial too.
What we offer
Salary: £20k-£24k (FTE)
- Open to flexible working (hybrid, office, full-time, part-time, school hours, some hours in the evening etc)
- 20 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Off between Christmas and New Year
- Town centre location with excellent transport links
- Free parking
- Commission scheme
- Kitchen facilities on site
- Break-out room, including snooker table and dart board
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Transport links
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends